Acer has launched Aspire Vero Laptop in India, touted as a green and sustainable machine for the eco-conscious users.
• Acer Aspire Vero uses an award-winning 100% recyclable packaging that can be re-purposed into a DIY Laptop stand
• VeroSense, the company’s inbuilt software, comes with features such as energy-saving to extend battery life.
• The machine is designed to upgrade, repair, and recycle the system by the user to extend its lifespan
Every small bit that goes into sustainability makes a significant change. Acer thinks their Aspire Vero laptops makes that contribution by using 30% PCR (Post-consumer Recycled) plastic across the entire chassis thereby cutting CO2 emissions by 21% to produce that part. The PCR has also been used on 50% of the keycaps plastics. In an industry that relies heavily on virgin plastics, this move would get an affirmative nod from green thumbs.
The inbuilt VeroSense app, adds a bit to the energy effectiveness with it’s eco mode, an energy saving mode that also extends the battery life. The app provides four performance modes – Performance, Balanced, Eco, and Eco+.
Acer has taken the eco-saving measures to the packaging materials too, using more recycled paper. What you think of the Acer Aspire Vero laptop? We welcome such measures, every small contributions and proactive measures would make significant changes in the longer run.
Specifications of Aspire Vero Laptop
- Intel Core i5-1155G7 Processor – up to 4.50 GHz, 4 cores, 8 threads, 8 MB Intel Smart Cache
- Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics
- 8 GB of DDR4 RAM (4 GB of onboard DDR4 system memory, 4 GB of DDR4 system memory, upgradable up to 12 GB of dual-channel DDR4 system memory)
- 15.6″ display with IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology, Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixel, Acer ComfyView™ LED-backlit TFT LCD
- 512 GB SSD, PCIe Gen3 8 Gb/s, NVMe
- Windows 11 Home 64-bit
- Acer Bio-Protection Fingerprint Solution, featuring Computer Protection and Windows Hello Certification
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax
- Backlit Keyboard